09 November, 2014

Thankful girls are the best

I would just like to express how grateful I am. Thank you, reader, for reading my blog, for all the comments, likes, subs, shares, follows. When I started writing it in 2013 I never though I could have such a community. To be honest, my posts were boring. But we all start somewhere. I believe it's an advantage, because changing is crucial. I'm proud and happy about it and I hope I'll keep improving in such pace.

If you want to see my funny first post, click HERE, I'm kind of embarrassed, but past is past. I've learnt a lot! Major thanks goes to my wonderful, inspiring, kind, talented photographer Robert Ribič, who has helped me a lot in this journey.

I also hit 100.000 views on my blog, which is a huge milestone for me!
Thank you all for supporting me, I appreciate it with all my heart.:)

Here is my basic outfit of this fall.







Sweater: Bershka
Faux leather pants: New Yorker
Socks: Zara
Shoes: Topshop
Faux fur coat: vintage
Bag: YSL, vintage (Thank you granny!)

Photo: Robert Ribič

You can follow me on:
Snapchat @nezslak

Xx, Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment