21 May, 2013

Outfit and make up of the day

My first post <3
I hope you all have been well! I am very excited to introduce you my first post, today I will show you my outfit and make up of the day. 

Outfit
So, I am wearing a casual - streetsyle outfit with a twist of black boyish style. My black pants and a bag are from Zara, bracelette is from H&M and jacket is from Zara Man section. I am also wearing a Eight sin top, Silhouette cardigan and New Yorker shoes.



Make Up
I decided to wear a natural eye make up to match my boyfriend-looking jacket.



Products used:

  • Catrice prime and fine base:
  • MAC paint pot for eye base
  • Ben Nye HD foundation:
  • Kryolan eyeshadow as a brow pencil
  • Sephora eye pencil in grey
  • Artistry eye pencil in black
  • Artistry eye palette in Descreet:
  • Essence mascara Black mania:
  • Schwarzkopf hair spray used as brow fixer
  • The Body shop lipbalm and Kryolan lip gloss:
  • Alverde highlighter pencil
  • Alverde concelear in a pot
  • Essence translucent fixing powder (LE)
  • tools: brushes (Cosmopolitan, UBU, Coastal Scents, Lily Lolo, Essence, Ebelin- on the picture), spooly brush for eyebrows and lash curler:



  • And of course a bit of my favourite parfume: Dior- Hypnotic poison:

That's all, I usually also do highlighting and contouring, but today I just felt for a natural look.

I hope you liked my first real post, stay tuned.
The photos of today's shoot for Vendi Jukić Buča are coming soooooooon!!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Tumblr!

Kisses,
Nez

No comments:

Post a Comment