03 November, 2014

Comic girl

Halloween makeup

"What?! I really chose to be a comic girl? There are tons of girls in that costume."
Yes I did, and there is a special reason. Because I thought it's a great way to emphasize my facial expression and because I wanted to make it differently. Darker and not sad (comic girls usually have tears and look sad). I used my beloved dark lipstick and thickened the brows, so it's truly me. It was so much fun!

If you've been asking yourself how I did it- it just came from my inside or something, no planning, no inspirational photos.. :D I used 3 products: Catrice liquid eyeliner, NYX jumbo eyepencil in Milk (which I use a lot as you probably see) and Chanel lipstick in Rouge noir.









Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you liked this post!

X, Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment