18 October, 2014

City girl

Lately, I've been even more busy (I say that every time haha). But I came to a certain point in life where everything is happening so fast I barely follow it. What's new? I'm testing out Paula's Choice skincare cosmetics and I <3 makeup lipstick from Licila.si, the reviews will be out in a week or so. I have plenty of work with school too as it's my last year of secondary school. I'm glad I picked French and economy because it will help me a lot in future, I believe. I was also interviewed for our school newspaper Vtikač. Fun!
With all this drama attending events in Ljubljana (Fashion week, Month of design,...), writing a blog etc. I sometimes forget to take care for myself. I'll have to think about priorities and change some things. First, yoga and more sleep. No excuse for me, I'll make more time even though I don't have any.






Jeans: Zara
Jacket: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Brooks Glycerine
Dress: Eight Sin
Bra: Forever 21

Photo: Robert Ribič

X, Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment