Finally spring! Well, I'm not really a girly girl, I still stand for black and dark makeup. But spring is also time to start fresh, isn't it?
Joze Sajn's painting inspired me to create this fresh minimalist spring makeup:
How to recreate this look
- Apply a thin layer of foundation to correct major imperfections.
- Fill in your brows using two different shades in your hair color - apply lighter shade where your brow starts and darker shade to the tail of your brow. Let them be thick and bushy. Groom them up.
- Use a liquid eyeliner to draw a delicate line at the roots of your upper lashes starting in the middle of your eye all the way out. You may also draw a tiny flick. You want it to optically thicken your lashes, but nothing too bold. I didn't use any mascara because I wanted the focus to be on bushy brows and 'au natural' face.
- Apply a pearly gold-white eye shadow in the inner corners of your eyes. Just a tiny bit. It will brighten up your eyes.
- Finish the look with a my-lips-but-better lipstick. I recommend using a creamy one without any shimmer. That's it! Simple but effective.
Products I used:
Ben Nye HD matte creme foundation
Urban Decay Naked Basics shades Naked 2 and Faint (for brows)
Kryolan eyeshadow Gold glow
Kryolan black cake eyeliner
MUA round lipstick shade 2
Thank you for reading!
And don't forget to comment below what do you think about it.