14 February, 2014

NYFW favorites

Thanks to internet I could see all the shows (at least photos of them) from a comfy sofa at my home, I hope to get a chance to see it live one day.
The feelings are quite mixed, some of the 'new' designers blew me out, and some of them disappointed me.
But I'm a positive person, so here are only some of my favorites!

Favorite collections:

Rebecca Vallance
Screaming androgynous. If you still haven't embraced the feminine+masculine look, it's the time.
The collection is sleek and fun. Feminine shoes and details, masculine cuts.





Nicole Miller
Her signature is feminine, sexy and refined, she says.Well done! The prints are unique and very wearable, and I just can't get enough of black. She played with different textures and created an exciting collection based on black with some pop-of-color excitement.

 


Mathieu Mirano:
Futuristic and clean pieces ready to be worn by a strong, independent woman. I fell in love with the second coat, isn't it amazing? Well, Gaga loves it.



Skingraft:
Coats worth every cent, if you ask me.Black, with a bit of color, that's in!





Concept Korea:
Never disappoints me! Take a look at their previous collection Here!




Kaufmanfranco:
Sophistication and edge. Some interesting materials were seen on the runway.




Favorite pieces:

(Tome)
I was just like, WOW, stop for a second. Replay. This shirt is amazing! I'd pair it with white high waisted tuxedo trousers and these heels.



(Mara Hoffmann)
Who said I don't like color! Yes I do I do I do! This outfit is surprisingly chic, timeless and bold.
She definitely pulled off the tribal prints!

(Badgley Mischka)
The Dress. Flawless. Mischka knows how to tailor to make a women confident and happy.
All the photos are taken from the Official page of Nyfw.

That's it for now, I'll keep you posted about the other 3 major fashion weeks too!
Thank you for reading.

Xx,
Nez

No comments:

Post a Comment