28 December, 2013

New year's eve makeup



I can't wait for the occasions like new year's eve because I can experiment with makeup how I want.
I adore the figure of 'vešča'. They always wear massive lashes! So I did a makeup look that will compliment my blue eyes and enhance the lashes. Great for party!
I did't use any false ones because mine are quite long by themselves. My trick: Essence I <3 Extreme mascara works like magic (I'm giving out the mascara-You can enter to win it HERE)!
I must tell you that I'm not a pro, but I hope to become one ASAP. :)



I used these products in order below:
Kryolan- primer Under Base
Ben Nye- HD Matte creme foundation
Catrice- Camouflage creme concealer
Mac- Paint pot in soft ochre
Ben Nye- HD Media Pro Creme highlighter
Kiko- eyeshadow Infinity used for brows
Kryolan- eyeshadows in Oak, AB 95, Sunset G, Gold Glow (also in my giveaway)
Kryolan- Cake ey eliner in black
Essence- I <3 Extreme mascara (in my giveaway!)
MUA- pressed powder in 04 used as bronzer
MUA- blush 03
Catrice- lipstick Matte about Pink
Artdeco- lip liner in 92
Artdeco- Magic Fix lipstick fixer and mattifier
Kryolan- Translucent powder



I hope you like the makeup and hopefully it will inspire you to do something on your own. The possibilities are endless!

I also wish you an amazing new year of 2014 full of joy, happiness, laughter, success, possibilities, passion, love, luck and health.

Xx,
Nez

No comments:

Post a Comment