15 January, 2015

Hexagram dress

And let me show you that out-of-this-world dress every girl wants to possess. It's now my favourite piece of clothing. As I got it just before my B-day I had to wear it for that party.

The dress came in a beautiful carton box with Long Clothing logos on it. Very neat packaging, I uploaded THIS photo on Instagram back then so you can see it (@agneskrown).
To be honest, I've been getting quite some clothes lately, but most of them just look beautiful. We have to face it, the quality of clothes nowadays is horrible, cheap thin materials that look great on pictures but aren't as comfy nor will last long. And that's why this dress impressed me. I expected just a beautiful piece but I got much much more. It's honestly very thick, elastic, neatly sewn, warm, comfortable and soft. Not to mention the print which makes this dress look so special, bold, interesting and emphasizes just the right parts of body.

I wish I had more of Long Clothing pieces since I've been admiring their designs for ages on Instagram and I'm thrilled I finally got one!

You can order this dress here and I bet you wouldn't regret buying it, I'm rarely this excited and amazed by something:








Body chain: a gift
Sunnies: H&M x Alexander Wang
Platforms: YRU

Photo: Robert Ribič

Follow my photographer Robert's life and work on Instagram @RobertRibic !

Xx, Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment