11 January, 2015

Birthday girl

Friday was such an amazing day. It was my birthday and this is the outfit I wore. I have the most amazing friends whose company I appreciate a lot. They also surprised me with gifts, I'm getting a tattoo by the way. :D
I must thank you al for unbelievably many messages and comments I received. I appreciate it a lot.

I LOVE this outfit, particularly this cute Honeycomb backpack I received from a British brand brand Dry Cry.  It is an on-trend fast fashion clothing brand describing their signature look as Ghetto Mermaid: sheer, iridescent, all that glitters, 90s, cyber. They take the nostalgic classics with currents trends and twist them with negligee fabrics and bondage detail. DryCry take pride in creating their own prints and invest in premium textiles and trims from independent sources. Their products are of high quality fabrics and craftsmanship. Each piece is unique and handmade by designers in their Bristol studio. Their collections envision the fluffy no-nonsense street style looks of the post apocalyptic urban princess.

I wore pretty basic and not very dramatic makeup. You can read a list of all preducts used under Fridays photo on Instagram. I always do that.
I must point out that gooorgeous nude lipstick by Parisax Professional. I like its soft texture, it's creamy but stays on. It has little foil effect finish which I love. You can order them on www.parisax.si








Gorgeous nude lippie Parisax in shade Sienne



My two dear girlfriends Teja and Ina before going to sushi. I really wanted them to take a photo with me as we with Roberto quickly shot some ootd photos.




Skirt - second hand
Top - second hand
Jacket - Topshop
Shoes - YRU

Photo: Robert Ribič

Thank you all for making me feel amazing and so special.
xxx, Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment