21 January, 2015

Fendi sunnies

Here's just a quick outfit post for you, I'm in such hurry to finish some projects and applications and of course work for school. I sometimes wish I could slow down my life but at the end I believe it will turn out to be perfect just the way it is. To be honest, I think it's just one new life lesson I have to accept and work out with. Time management, Agnes!! We are a generation of fast and big changes and I hope I'm a part of this community.
By the way, 2015 is super crazy and I love it. Lots of new blog collaborations, projects, travel plans, fun parties, major life events. I'm finishing high school and hopefully starting studying fashion. I hope this year will bring me the right decisions, people and good luck because I (will) certainly need that.

I also wish to thank you all for such daily support, acceptance, love, positive energy, trust, commitment, inspiration and time you spend for me. I'm beyond grateful.








Dress: Front Row Shop
Leggings: Calzedonia
Jacket: Topshop
Necklace: Topshop
Bag: vintage YSL
Boots: second hand

Photo: Robert Ribič (follow him on Instagram @robertribic)

Xx much love,
Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment