19 December, 2014

Festive makeup #2: glitter shower


This time I went more crazy. A great makeup for all wild parties when you still want to look polished but not classic. I combined purple and black messy eye makeup (build up that mascara, lady!) with dark ombre brows, lots of blush and highlighter- i like it glowy, some glitter under my eyes, lined lips with 'undone' wet hair.
If I had brunette hair I'd go for golden glitter to match it up.

I used following products:
☆ Kryolan Under base primer
☆ Ben Nye highlight wheel used as concealers
☆ Kryolan Dermacolor concealers to neutralize any redness
☆ Ben Nye matte HD cream foundation
☆ Ben Nye Cream matte highlighter
☆ Ben Nye contour wheel
☆ Catrice eyebrow pencil
☆ Essence blush in Natural beauty
☆ Essence pen eyeliner to darken up my brows
☆ Inglot concealer in LW100 around brows
☆ Max Factor lip pencil
☆ Kryolan translucent powder

I buy Kryolan and Ben Nye products in Kabuki makeup place in Ljubljana.

I'm wearing Zara top and Front Row Shop skirt. 




Comment below what makeup look you would like to see in future and leave your Instagram username, maybe I'll do it and tag you on my photo!

Xxx, Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment