16 December, 2014

Festive makeup #1: Porcelain doll

I'm planning on creating a series of festive makeup looks for December. This is the first one.
For all you curious Earthlings you can always take a look at my Snapchat (@nezslak) story and see how my daily makeup looks in real. :)

This time I went for doll cut crease look. I wanted to achieve perfect radiant porcelain skin, heavier shades in drag queen style, natural brows, bold cut crease and plump lips.

I used following products:
☆ Kryolan Under base primer
☆ Ben Nye highlight wheel used as concealers
☆ Kryolan Dermacolor concealers to neutralize any redness
☆ Ben Nye Matte HD cream foundation
☆ Ben Nye cream highlighter
☆ Ben Nye contour wheel
☆ Catrice eyebrow pencil
☆ Urban Decay brown eyeshadow used for eyebrows
☆ Sephora white pencil used as base for eyeshadows
☆ Inglot concealer in LW100 around brows
☆ Beauty UK palette Earth child (white, black)
☆ Kryolan eyeshadows (AB95- brownish red shade, M101- dark chocolate brown shade)
☆ Kryolan cream eyeliner in Ebony
☆ Essence Lash Princess mascara
☆ Essence Soft berry lip liner (<333333333333333!)
☆ Catrice Hey Nude lipstick
☆ Kryolan translucent powder










Feel free to copy and tag me on Instagram (@agneskrown) so I can see the photos.

XX, Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment