02 October, 2014

Monochrome goofiness

I have an OOTD for you today. We with Robert, my photographer, had such a good time as you can see. :D








I got this sheer mesh top and a high shine coated skirt from Front Row Shop, they kindly sent them to me. Thank you, FRS!

Mesh and black go everywhere, right? I think it's a great staple piece in my wardrobe because I can pair it with any bottoms for a chilled simple look but still not boring.
And this skirt is just WOW. First, I love the foil effect of this material, it adds some class. And it's very comfy because the waist is elastic, it also has pockets (where I usually keep tons of my lip products *laugh*).

Socks: Primark
Sandals: H&M
Choker: diy

Some of you were really interested in what makeup products I used:
Essence lip pencil in Soft berry
S-he lipstick in 147
Beauty Uk eyeshadow palette in Earth Child
Kiko eyeshadow in 102

Photo: Robert Ribič


Thank you for reading!
Xx,Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment