22 September, 2014

Pop of color

Hello #fabulous readers!
Here's my summer-to-fall inspired outfit, perfect for transitioning weather. I love layered outfits. And I think fall is the most amazing season just because of the fact you can mix summer and winter pieces together just how you like it. And there's another reason - fall makeup. Not that I find it necessary to wear season appropriate makeup, but it feels nice to wear something darker and warmer.

That's why I styled my new black & white romper (which I got in a small no name shop in middle of nowhere in Portugal) with a warm jacket, a scarf, socks and lovely holographic platform sandals.
I wear orangey-red makeup inspired by leaves in fall.





Romper: random shop in Peniche, Portugal
Jacket: Dorothy Perkins
Scarf: from my granny
Sandals: Primark London

Photo: Robert Ribič

x Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment