02 July, 2014

Street style

There are a lot of fashion forward cities in the world. Yes, my hometown city Ljubljana is tiny, but I've seen quite a lot of well dressed gals and boys. The problem is that they prefer to stick to the trends. I've said it before, there is no need to copy runway's trends.
Black sheep rock.

London, Milan, Paris, NYC, Tokyo,.... Ljubljana? Hopefully!
My favorite street style blog from Ljubljana is Street Editorial! Chic and professional. Check it out!




Top: Eight sin
Skirt: Vintage Galerija
Heels: Topshop
Necklace: Topshop

Surprise, a street style photos of me and my gentleman friend Nicholas! He WOWs you with his charisma and classy polished stylings.



Nicholas is wearing: Zara shirt, Zara trousers, Zara shoes, H&M bow tie, G-star RAW jacket

Agnes is wearing: Topshop top, H&M shorts, H&M socks, H&M shoes, Creem cardigan, Jack&Jones jacket

Photo by the most amazing Robert Ribič from Street Editorial

Xxx, Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment