26 June, 2014

A Raincoat and I'm ready for London

London, I'm coming! If you're following me on social media (I post on FB page and Instagram daily) you'll see the updates!

I'll attend IMATS, the make-up world’s biggest gathering. It's going to be a busy few days running from Olympia hall to downtown, doing some sightseeing, meeting makeup artists from all over the world, shooting for the blog with an amazing photographer Lusha Alic and some talented young designers, attending model night out dinner at DSTRKT where I was invited to, shopping at Camden and Oxford street and having fun with other bloggers and my friends.

The journey started well, I didn't have enough space in my luggage, so I'm wearing my huge platforms for a flight. Like a lady.





Raincoat: Vintage Galerija
Skirt: H&M
Top: Moschino
Platforms: YRU
Socks: Topshop

Photo: Robert Ribič

X, A

No comments:

Post a Comment