23 May, 2014

No black no fun?

As a huge fan of black I decided to accept my friend's challenge to stay away from black for a day. It was supposed to be fun. To be honest, it was quite difficult not to add a black bag or maybe just my beloved black platforms... or other pants that have a bit of black on them?

I asked my gorgeous friend, a blogger (and much more) Eva Boruta to join me.
What does she say about herself?

"It's interesting that people see me as the girl with maaany talents. I'm sure it's because I'm interested in many different things and because I like to challenge myself. I thought I mastered everything (ok, almost everything :D) I started getting into fashion. I have to admit that Nez was the first one that encouraged me to start a blog when we didn't know each other in person yet. Then I met some right people and the idea of my blog started to develop. I won't describe you my style because it's constantly in development, it's changing. I've started to embrace black just recently, I cannot resist from sporty New balance shoes in funky bright colors. I can say I'm opened for everything."

You can follow Eva on her new blog http://evaboruta.blogspot.com/




What we wear:
Eva: clothes and shoes (New balance) from Ikona
Nez: vintage shirt, Rifle jeans, Docs
Photo: Robert Ribič

Thanks to Ikona on Mestni trg 24, Ljubljana.

x
Nez

No comments:

Post a Comment