04 November, 2013

Sultry golden makeup

I did a simple makeup, using Mememe Inspire quad eyeshadow trio in Godess which I was sent by a very nice store Mojadrogerija.si (Thank you!)

Painting in the background is done by Joze Sajn.




  

Complete list of makeup I used:
Borjouis123 Perfect foundation in Vanille Clair
Catrice Camouflage cream in 01
MUA powder in 04 (for contouring)
MUA blusher in 03
Artdeco Perfect teint illuminator
Kryolan Translucent setting powder
Kiko eyeshadow in Infinity (used for eyebrows)
Mememe eyeshadow quad in Godess
Kiko Ultra tech mascara
Essence I love extreme mascara
Kiko Smart eye pencil in 800
Artistry black khol liner
Essence lipstick in Femme Fatale
Kiko matte lipstick in 601


Thank you for reading and so much support lately!
I love you all
XXX
Nez

No comments:

Post a Comment