07 July, 2013

I found a lovely vintage shop

Two weeks ago I found an amazing vintage shop- Vintage Galerija!
I was spending some time in downtown, shopping and hanging out with my friend Teya and I also decided to take a look at Vintage Galerija. It's just 50m away from the main square (Prešeren sq.), on Trubarjeva street, the right side.

When I looked around the shop, I was really amazed! They have so many unique pieces. You know, everyone can buy the same shirt from e.g. H&M, but from vintage shop, you're probably the only one in the city having that piece. Nobody can copy you :)

They have a big collection of vintage dressed, tops, blouses, jackets, coats, pants, skirts, bags, jewelry, hats, scarves and more! You can find a rare piece of top end brand vintage clothing.

I was also amazed about how nice the owner of the shop is! At first, she showed and helped me to find that suits me, later on we got in a enthusiastic chit chat about fashion and she allowed us to take some pictures.





I fell in love with Escada blazer from 80's! It looks like it's new! Teya also found a tie for her. I'll definitely visit it again soon!
When we were leaving the shop, the kind owner insisted that she wants to gift us for being so nice with this blazer and a tie, so we payed nothing for it! Like WOW, I couldn't believe it! It's my first 'bussiness' gift :) She was very interested in my blog and probably, we're collaborate for some shootings/editorial. I'll let you know when we'll have something to show.

Escada blazer I got: 


Do you ever shop at vintage shops? Which one is your favorite?


Look at:


Thanks to Teya Teyson for taking the photos!

With love,
Nez

No comments:

Post a Comment