07 December, 2014

Magical December

It's already the second advent weekend, another year will past unbelievably fast. I'm such a lucky girl to be surrounded by my dearest ones: family and friends. I don't need any special presents. I don't expect any (even though it's in our tradition to share some gifts). I'm happy with a glass of mulled wine, some good vegan food, nice candles, evening walks (Ljubljana is so beautiful!), warm blankets, with hugs, kisses and smiles. I could say I really enjoy this time in little moments.

But my wishlist is veeeery long, I couldn't squeeze my wishlist into just one post haha. This time I'm sharing with you some New Year's Eve outfits:






PS: Motel sends your package in up to 5 working days, so your perfect dress for these holidays will come early enough, and they have 25% off Party picks at the time. Hurry up!


My latest favourite print combo:






Top: MOTEL ROCKS (order HERE)
Sweater: Zara
Pants: thrifted
Boots: Humanic

Photo: Robert Ribič

Xx, Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment