24 July, 2014

Holy grail skirt

I'm travelling a lot this summer, it's crazy! From Slovenia to London, next day to Greece, back to Slovenia for a few weeks to finish my work and get a proper job ($$) than catching by plane for Portugal. Back to Slovenia and a new school year already starts.
And my favorite piece of this summer that I can take with me for all occasions is this HOLY GRAIL silver midi pencil skirt from my kind sponsor - Front Row shop!
It's so light I can actually survive in it when it's real hot too.

Check this skirt out:

My fave picks right now:

(Tip: They have 50% OFF seasonal sale now, be quick!)








Bag: vintage Versace from Vintage Divas store
Sandals: H&M

Thanks to Vintage Divas store for letting me borrow this amazing bag and a top.
And many thanks to Front Row shop for sending me this beautiful skirt!

Photo: Robert Ribič

X, A

No comments:

Post a Comment