26 August, 2013

How I style: NEON // transitioning weather

I decided not to shoot and write a Back-to-school outfits post because I don't really wear different outfits for going to school and free time.
But here is my new rubric: How I style! I' ll always make 3 outfits including a different trendy piece in each of them, so I'll show you my style and hopefully you'll get some more inspiration about styling it yourself.

Because it's almost the end of summer and it's getting colder every day, these outfits are also proper for transitioning weather!

Faded neon dress

I was inspired my doctors' uniforms. Chilled down with a cool beanie, messy hair and a bit dressy metallic-tip heels. Clean but messy. Logical?





Wearing:
oversized cutout dress from H&M
blouse from Giulia Galanti
black beanie
silver tip heels from New Yorker
bag from Zara

_______________________________________


Oversized sheer neon cardigan

Simple, fun and comfy daily outfit. Love floating of the cardi and combination of bold, daring colors.





Wearing:
cardigan from H&M
cutout dress from Tally Weijl
shopper bag from Zara
shoes from Princess

____________________________________________


Neon top

Emroidery is 'in'! And so is kimono! Combining it with studded chunky heels, dark lip, rounded plastic vintage sunnies and high waisted shorts, it makes the look unique. The cardigan makes this simple outfit more interesting.





Wearing:
top from H&M
kimono cardi from Zara
studded heels from Topshop
high waisted shorts from H&M
sunnies from vintage shop Vintage Galerija (more about this awesome shop HERE)
bag from YSL

And don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM (@nezslak), FACEBOOK and TUMBLR!

XXX
Nez

No comments:

Post a Comment