06 August, 2014

Busy lady

Weather in Ljubljana has been moody and unusual lately. It rains a lot and we cannot shoot photos outside because Robert's baby (his camera haha) can't be wet. And I have another excuse for not going for a run. Lazy ass - me- has to get up and workout a little bit more because I just payed to run at Ljubljana's marathon again. It's such an amazing event. I'll be running 21km though. I'll have to 'eat that frog' as Brian Tracy would say. Amazing book- by the way.
If you follow me on Instagram you also saw some backstage snaps from a collaboration shooting with a special guest. And today, on Thursday I'm booked to model for an amazing artist and a mua Nea Likar. Busy, busy. Stay tuned!






Dress: Eighth sin
Vest: thrifted in London
Blazer: vintage from my (stylish) granny
Sandals: H&M

Photo: Robert Ribič

XX, Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment