03 September, 2013

Review: Products from Ecco-Verde.si

Here I have another beauty review for you!
This time I collaborated with a very nice online shop Ecco Verde.

I tested:

Weleda: Iris intensive night moisturizer

I absolutely love it! I picked this product because of a very good rating in the web shop. It's ecologically produced, it has NaTrue* certificate. It's a very hydrating night moisturizer.
I hardly find a perfect one for me because I have sensitive and mixed skin, it tends to get red and irritated very quickly. My cheeks are dry and T-zone quite oily.
This product works just amazing. I've been using it for more than a week and I can say it absorbs into the skin very quickly, gives you a silky smooth finish in the morning, doesn't irritate the skin and it works amazing with foundation (doesn't rub off like many moisturizers).

+ silky smooth finish
+ ingredients (natural cosmetics product)
+ price = 13E
+ just the right consistency
-  slightly too oily

Cose della Natura: deep-cleaning face brush

It's made of natural bristles and wood. I used it with my cleanser and brushed on my cheeks and forehead. It's very harsh, I'll try to brush more gently next time, but it worked the job. My skin was a bit irritated, but when I applied a Weleda moisturizer let it work over night my skin was just unbelievably smooth and not red at all! It's appropriate for only once or twice a week and only for users without any skin problems.

+ evens and smoothes the skin
+ price = 3E
- harsh bristles


Everyday minerals: Defining eyebrow kit

I fell in love with this kit! It's a holy grail! Why? Because the two shadows (greyish-brown Dark brown and warm brown Mrs. Coffee) which match any brow color amazing (just mix them together), they are VERY pigmented so you can only apply a tiny amount of it, they last more than just for a day and create a natural-looking filled brows! The brush I got is not the same as it says on the web page (I was supposed to get an angled brush), it's a shadow brush. But I think both of them do the job. This one is very precise, despite the fact it's not angled. You can create a sharp edge or just lightly fill in your brows. The kit also includes a white matte sheer eyeshadow, which can be used as a highlighter to define your brow shape or just mix it with the other two powders for a lighter color.
My favorite beauty product from this summer! :)

+ perfect brown shades
+ brush
+ crazy price for such an amazing kit!!! = 14E
+ long lasting
+ very pigmented
+ very natural looking
- the containers cause the shadow to shatter all around when you open it



Burt's bees: Tinted lip balm in Red Dahlia

It's a very moisturizing and slightly tinted lip balm. It doesn't itch at all, it gives a light silky finish. I wish it was a bit more pigmented because I picked it in the darkest shade, i just like bold daring lip colors! But it's perfect for ladies who want to nourish their lips and very discreetly emphasize them.

+ one of the best nourishing balms
+/- very discreet

_________________________________________________________________________________

You can order the products on Ecco-Verde.si!

Thank you all for over 10k views in a few months since I started my blog, the support means a lot to me!

Make sure to follow my blog (click Join this site in top left corner)!


Xx,
Nez

No comments:

Post a Comment